We're delighted to announce the launch of our "Fahrenheit Fellow" program this January. Some of you may remember that we've run this program in the past, and we couldn't be more excited to bring it back with new energy. Read on for an overview of the program & how to apply. We'd love to hear from you.
Check the Boiling Point in weeks to come – we'll be introducing these inspirational people to you soon.
What is the program?
The Fahrenheit Fellow program is a forum for exchange.
Every 6 months, we invite a new class of ~3 individuals driving new thinking and transformational innovation in the real world into our space.
Fellows come from the worlds of design, academia, social innovation, science, entrepreneurship, tech, the arts, and more. They are equally likely to be just starting their careers as they are to be well established in their fields.
By design, the program is flexible. We invite each Fellow to define their own experience, working with our internal FF managing team to determine how their unique expertise, skills, experience, tools and objectives can benefit from and contribute to the company.
Fahrenheit 212 was built at the intersection of Money + Magic. Experience has taught us the power that lies at the point where different disciplines, points of view and areas of expertise meet. The Fahrenheit 212 Fellow Program is simply a continuation of this legacy.
What do Fellows get?
- The ability to tap into the Fahrenheit 212 team for expertise, as a sounding board or simply an outside perspective
- Free workspace and office resources for a few days per month (roughly 2-3 days)
- Access to company platforms for disseminating work/POV/writing with broad reach
- The ability to host internal + external forums like roundtables and salons
- Access to F212 network + clients
What do Fellows give?
- Expert knowledge in their field of focus
- The opportunity to participate and contribute to projects and initiatives as a key outside asset
- Contribution to formal and informal forums for dialogue and knowledge-sharing like roundtables and salons
- Access to their network of friends, clients, and vendors
- Contribute POV/content to company platforms
- Present in the office at least 2-3 days per month
How do I apply?
Our applications are currently closed. If you're intereted in applying in the future, check out the application here.